Approx. Rs 45,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Enriched with immense industrial knowledge, we are engaged in offering a technically updated variety of Infrared Economical Reflow Oven
that is highly demanded among the patrons for easy operations and high functionality. In their fabrication process world-class quality of raw components are used and these products are available with us in standard and also in modified forms. Moreover, offered products are quality proved in nature and are given as per the requirements of our valuable clients.Features:
- Sturdy construction
- Compact size
- High reliability
- The INFRARED IC HEATER T962 is a micro processor controlled reflow-oven. It can be used for effectively soldering various SMD and BGA components. The whole soldering process can be completed automatically and it is very easy to use. This machine uses a powerful infrared emission and circulation of the hot air flow, so the temperature is being kept very accurate and evenly distributed.
- A windowed drawer is designed to hold the work-piece, and allows safe soldering techniques and the manipulation of SMDBGA and other small electronic parts mounted on a PCB assembly. The T962 may be used to automatically rework solder to correct bad solder joints, remove / replace bad components and complete small engineering models or prototypes.
- A large infrared soldering area Effective soldering area: 180×235mm, this increases the usage range of this machine drastically and makes it an economical investment.
- Choice of different soldering cycles Parameters of eight soldering cycles are pre defined and the entire soldering process can completed automatically from Preheat, Soak and Reflow through to cool down.
- Special heat up and temperature equalization with all designs Uses up to 800 Watts of energy efficient Infrared heating and air circulation to re-flow solder.
- Ergonomic design ,practical and easily operated Good build quality but at the same time light weight and a small footprint allows the T962 to be easily bench positioned transported or stored.
- Large number of available functions The T962 can solder most boss-eyed or double-face PCB boards small parts, for example CHIP,SOP,PLCC,QFP,BGA etc.It is the ideal rework solution from single runs to on-demand small batch production.
- Maximum soldering area: 180×235 mm
- Size: 31×29×17 cm
- Packing Size: 36×23×36 cm
- Rated Power: 800 W
- Processing Time: 1~8 min
- Power Supply: AC 220 V/52 Hz
- Net Weight: 6.2 kg
- Gross Weight: 7.5 kg